Monday, February 7, 2011

450 personal review and timeline.

This is week 6 and i am not as far into this process as i thought i would be at this point.  The goal i had is by the end of the term i wanted to have a 30 second complete nice looking trailer.  I have slightly changed this in the past few weeks and my production time line as well. 

At this stage the story for the most part is finalized and should not be changing to much more form this point.  So with finalizing the script i have shot list the new material and plan on having all of the live action storyboards and most of the animation in a slideshow for my critique on the 9th.  I have changed my production timeline slightly to account for my new goals.  By Febuary 9th storyboards will be completed, being able to visually show not only the concept but getting my shot listing done so i wont have to be worried about it as much during shooting.

I want to have the shot list done within the next 2 weeks for the entire film.  While i do this me and my colleagues in the project plan on creating flyers and advertising this week looking for actors in the area.  We will only need 2 actors for the ive action scenes so i hope if we get these up soon and continue to look for talent then we should have our actors ready by spring break, and be able to shoot the live action segement of the film then.  Other then this to get to shoot by spring break this month i will have to make an excell sheet of all items, shooting days, and times but more importantly we will have to find a finalized shooting location.

This has been a very busy term that has been filled with learning new things.  Between this class art 348 and my film internship i am being forced to work on my time management, planning, and using my time for work with a goal of being done with X project in X hours instead of saying this has to be done in 3 days ill get it by then.  But to conclude my goal for this term as an art 450 student is to be finished with pre production and on track to film during spring break.  As a student my goal is to be more productive with my time and work on not only dealing with multiple projects happening now but pre-paring for and working on the ones coming up in a productive time efficient way, and to follow MAGMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment