Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update

Hey all id like to give you an update of whats been going on in this past busy weeks. For pushing out daisy we have our biker big travis casted but are still searching for actress especially for the role of daisy the aging mother. With this down time in casting we have been working heavily on what we want the animation to be like and have been meeting with our animator while she is in town. We our going to keep it a traditional style of animation with little to no use of computer programs such as maya. Sarah has been working on some more animation sketches of the scenery and what the final product is going to look like for some scenes, i will get these up as soon as they get scanned in the computer.

I have started learning how to work with wordpress in hopes of having a website down the road and i am creating a blog for my portfolio of work in my time at SOU. I am still working on my concept for the site because i want it to showcase but my work but also be able to broadcast my ideas and opinions especially related to the Art/ digital media field. I am looking to call it art attack and i am working on the layout of teh site along with the navigation right now. I am wanting to make it look very clean and as little like a blog as i can, more like a website. My original idea was to have a splash page with a logo and a font i made but that option is available on websites only not in wordpress. So i plan to have the logo and font still on my site as the header to the page here is the image and the font so you guys can check it out.

I want to have a basic layout of the site done today along with the diffrent pages i would like to have available "Home Photos Videos Ideas and About" this coming weekend and week id like to start getting my work up on the site while me and a computer science colleague of mine work on the design of the blog and incorporating my work into a logo. i will post more as it comes and i would like to have the blog live and ready on June 6th for our last critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment